New York Men’s Day Spring/Summer 2015
Our favorite things from today’s presentations…
1. The accordion player. Really selling that Mediterranean aesthetic.
2. Rope belts. Had a certain Astaire-esque nostalgia to ’em.
1. This techy jacket.
2. The Jaguar XKSS. That might be Ralph Lauren’s, specifically…
1. The legs. A wise man once said, “A leggy lady in a baseball jersey will sell twice as well as a leggy lad in a baseball jersey.” Or something like that.
2. Strong side parts. Of the heavily slicked-back variety.
1. All coral everything. Oxfords, short suits, pants, accent lines and diamonds, oh my.
2. The updated varsity jackets. The two closing looks actually feel pretty ripe for fall.
- — Kempt Staff