The Kempt Style Recap
This week’s most stylish intel from our brothers-in-arms at UrbanDaddy.
1. Jeans and hot sauce in Miami. An off-the-beaten-path warehouse in Downtown Miami is reborn as Lost Boy Dry Goods, stocking rugged jeans, button-downs and, yes, hot sauce. (Read more here.)
2. Shirts made by robots. A motley crew of MIT grads, Ministry of Supply, is using technology to upgrade your basics—with polos knit by robots. (Read more here.)
3. Walking in anonymity. A new LA-based shoemaker by the name of No Label Shoe Co. is making the sort of low-key footwear your autumnal strolls require. (Read more here.)
4. The best meal of your life x 8. The globetrotters at UD Jetset handpick the eight best new restaurants on planet earth. And you’re probably out of their delivery range. (Read more here.)
5. Your new favorite beer and burger tavern in LA. It’s a rustic, antler-forward roadhouse that’s filled with unusual beers and bacon-topped burgers. Oh, it’s called the Woodman. Look it up next time you’re in town. (Read more here.)
- Kempt Staff