The Kempt Style Recap
- Kempt Staff
This week’s most stylish intel from our brothers-in-arms at UrbanDaddy.
1. Jackets and parkas devised in New York. The Arrivals is a new line of waxed parkas and sturdy leather jackets designed by folks who know a thing or two about staying warm, stylishly: New Yorkers. (Read more here.)
2. A bunch of handsome office stuff, plus a raincoat. This Is Ocean is your new online purveyor of strangely attractive office supplies, rare books and print magazines, and the occasional rain jacket. (Read more here.)
3. The wooden objects your life requires. Walnut cutting boards, wooden bottle openers, salvaged barn wood wall hangings from Louisville: these are things you’ll want from the wood gurus at Aroh. (Read more here.)
4. Knot Standard puts down brick-and-mortar (and Italian wool) roots in DC. After a few successful pop-ups, Knot Standard has opened a small storefront of bespoke-ness, replete with bar, sitting room and 7,000 suiting fabric samples, on 14th Street. (Read more here.)
5. It’s like Uber for your next haircut. In New York, a new app called Shortcut has just been launched that brings the barber to you. (Read more here.)