The Kempt 100, Starring Björn Borg: Ladies’ Man
The Kempt 100 is our definitive list of the 100 best-dressed men of the past 100 years.
Another day, another quintet of Legends. This time, we focus on a couple heirs to gentlemanly fortunes, a couple of the all-time rock greats... and one headband-loving tennis icon.
30. Lapo Elkann The takeaway: You don’t have to be the grandson of a stylish and wealthy man to wear outré suits, but it sure helps.
29. John F. Kennedy Jr. The takeaway: You don’t have to be the son of a stylish and wealthy man to wear outré swimsuits, either... but again, it sure helps.
28. David Bowie The takeaway: The Thin White Duke, emphasis on Duke. (We’re saying he looks regal, folks.)
27. Björn Borg The takeaway: There’s something to be said for having a signature look.
26. Elvis Presley The takeaway: Go on, dance a little.(Matching your blazer to your dance partner’s dress: only acceptable if she’s Ann-Margaret. And you’re Elvis Presley.)
NOTE: Click here for more #Kempt100.
- Kempt Staff