Five More Legends for the Kempt 100
The Kempt 100 is our definitive list of the 100 best-dressed men of the past 100 years.
You don’t have to be Italian to make this list, but... it sure helps. And that’s why our next batch of legends includes a molto bene leading man, a couple all-American leading men, a Beatle and the fighter they called the greatest.
20. John Lennon The takeaway: Denim on denim: you can do it.
19. Muhammad Ali The takeaway: It takes a big man to wear a small watch.
18. Marcello Mastroianni The takeaway: Sprezzatura. (n.) sprez-za-tu-ra. 1) studied nonchalance : perfect conduct or performance of something (as an artistic endeavor) without apparent effort; 2) this guy.
17. Gary Cooper The takeaway: The ur-stylish leading man, and a guy whose impeccable db suits would look just as handsome on you in 2014 as they did on him in 1934.
16. Robert Redford The takeaway: Our friends at GQ recently suggested ol’ Sundance somehow isn’t a style icon. Consider this picture one of many, many counterarguments.
NOTE: Click here for more #Kempt100.
- Kempt Staff