Sponsored Post: adidas Golf
Golf, it has been said, is 90% mental. The other 10%: choosing your shirt wisely…
Enter adidas Golf and their new FASHION PERFORMANCE gear, a handsome selection of polo shirts, shoes and pants that are so dapper, you’ll already be dressed for the 20th hole (the 19th hole is so 2011).
The good news, beyond sharp looks: these threads are still designed with the game-enhancing technology you’ve come to expect from adidas. For a good idea of what the stuff looks like in action, check out PGA Tour pro Jason Day.
Consider us your sartorial caddie.
- — Najib Benouar